Italian Cooking Can Be Easy and Fun!
Are you tired of fast food, greasy take-out or delivery pizza? Try some Italian cooking.
I love finding fast, easy ways to prepare my own meals and Italian food is my favorite. I have always loved to cook and I created this website to help others enjoy cooking too. If you would like to learn some basic Italian cooking techniques and ways to save time and money, this is the website for you.
Most Americans are familiar with typical Italian-American dishes based on the cuisine of Southern Italy which include thick tomato sauces, pizza and pasta. This is what most Americans think of as Italian food, but there are actually many varieties of Italian food with every region of Italy having its own unique cuisine. Along with pasta, the Italians have excellent ways of preparing meats, seafood, vegetables, rice and polenta. There is literally something for everyone in Italian cuisine.
In this age of fast food, homemade meals and family dinners are quickly becoming a thing of the past.
That is a shame since homemade meals are so much healthier, less expensive and taste better too. With a little knowledge, Italian dishes can be quite easy to prepare and so much tastier and healthier than take out or delivery pizza!
Check out my reviews of Cool Kitchen Gadgets...
Bookmark this Site:
Quick Links to this Site...
- Easy Italian Meals
- Quick and Easy Italian Cooking
- Easy Italian Cooking Recipes
- Try my favorite Italian Cooking Recipes. With some easy cooking Italian recipes you will be making your own Italian dinners in no time.
- Italian Cooking Methods
- Master a few of the basic Italian cooking methods, and create your own delicious Italian dishes!
- Cooking Basics
- Her are some Cooking Basics for Italian Cooking.
- Italian Pasta - its what's for dinner.
- Italian Pasta is not only delicious, but is one of the easiest foods to make. Learn to make you own pasta and try these easy pasta recipes.
- Italian Pasta Sauce
- Italian Pasta Sauce is easy to make. You can easily make pasta sauce for the many different pasta types available. Italian sauces are some of the easiest to make.
- Italian Cooking Store
- Shop at my Cooking Store for great Italian gourmet foods, pizza and pasta making supplies and great gifts for the home cook and Italian Food lovers.
- Italian Sausages
- There are many wonderful Italian sausages to enjoy.
- Nothing Taste Better than Homemade Pizza!
- Homemade Pizza is quick and easy to make, and nothing taste better! All you need is a pizza peel, pizza stone and easy pizza dough recipes and you can make a
- Herbs for Cooking
- Fresh Italian Herbs for Cooking are an Essential ingredient for great Italian Food. Cooking herbs are easy to grow in your own home garden. Once you start cooking with herbs, your will be amazed.
- Typical Italian Cheese Varieties
- Here are some typical Italian cheese varieties; each with their own distinct flavor. Fortunately for those who don't live in Italy, many wonderful Italian cheeses are not available around the world.
- Italian Olive Oil
- Italian Olive oil is essential for great Italian cooking! The health benefits of olive oil are abundant and cooking with olive oil will make your food delicious!
- History of Italian Cooking
- history of italian cooking
- Italian Wine Regions and Excellent Italian wine
- There are several Italian Wine Regions which produce the best Italian Wine. Italian food and wine are excellent when paired.
- Italian Regions and Regional Cooking
- Italian Regions each have their own distinct cuisine and cooking style based upon what is locally available and its unique foreign influences.
- My Best Kitchen Gadgets
- Here are some of the best Kitchen gadgets I have found that really do save time and make things easier. I have added some of the to my essential cooking tools list.
- Essential Italian Cooking Tools
- Every home cook needs these essential Italian Cooking Tools to make great Italian food.
- Italian Cooking Classes: Take one in Italy
- Enjoy authentic, hands on Italian cooking classes in Italy! You can also find recreational cooking classes at your local culinary arts school or adult continuing education centers.
- The Italian Pantry
- Create your own Italian Pantry with these essentials.
- Kitchen Time Saving Tips
- Whip up a quick meal with these time saving tips for the busy cook.
- Cooking Articles
- Here are some Cooking Articles filled with tips, nutrition facts and time saving tips for the home cook.
- My favorite Links
- Here are some links and resources for cooks and homemakers.
- About Me
- About Me
- Contact Me
- Contact Me
- Italian Food Lovers Newsletter
- Free Newsletter for Italian Food Lovers